First Presbyterian Church of Santa Ana
With its' gorgeous stained glass and detailed architecture, First Presbyterian Church of Santa Ana is the perfect place for your wedding ceremony.
We are the exclusive Wedding Coordinator at FPCSA!
Ceremony ONLY: $1,350
- Use of Sanctuary including sound system
- Wedding Coordinator for Ceremony and Rehearsal
- Set up and clean up of Sanctuary and Bridal Suite
- Decorations included:
3 candelabras or unity candle
2 pedestals for chancel flowers
6' welcome table
50 hurricane votives of various heights (candles, floating or pillar, not included)
- Minister's honorarium is not included in the ceremony donation. One of our Pastors is available for your ceremony with a recommended donation of $350-$400 which includes pre-marital counseling, rehearsal and wedding participation
Ceremony & Reception @ FPCSA: $2,700
- Everything from Ceremony Package
- Reception Gallery for "Refreshment Hour"
- Additional 4 hours for your Reception
- tables and chairs
- kitchen use for food prep
- Custodial Services
- Security Guards
- Choice of two indoor rooms
Fellowship Hall - ballroom style with a stage
The Basement - industrial style large basement room with the freedom to decorate!
Wanting to hold your Reception at a local venue after your church Ceremony?!
Exclusive Discount for your Full Day Of Coordinator when you book your Ceremony at FPCSA - $875 ($300 discount!)
- All Ceremony Coordination services at FPCSA
- Monthly check ins at 2 months and 1 month prior to your wedding (checklist provided)
- Vendor referrals
- Reception venue final walk through
- Contract review
- Timeline review
- Set up and clean up of minor decorations at Reception Venue
- Vendor and Wedding Timeline Management on wedding day